Do you root your Android easily? Well, check this tutorial about UnlockRoot with free download links.
UnlockRoot is one of the best tools to root any mobile since it is a fast, efficient and easy way to obtain root privileges. This tool is compatible with more than 200 Android devices, so here I show how to download Unlock Root for Android, and you can root your mobile or Tablet with this app.
As with any other application that allows you to root your mobile, when rooted with Unlock Root for Android you will lose your mobile phone’s warranty ¸ so you must be sure you want to perform this procedure. However, there is a good chance of reestablishing the guarantee, if you can Unroot your phone.
It is also essential to make a backup since usually this type of procedures could cause the loss of your data on your mobile, such as contacts, messages, settings, photos, etc.
This tool requires an Internet connection to carry out the process, besides it isn’t merely an APK, but it is developed for the Windows operating system.
Download | UnlockRoot
Devices Compatible with UnlockRoot
Next, I put a list of some compatible devices, remember that there are only a few models to highlight since the list of compatible models is pervasive and doesn’t give so much the post, but as you can see, it can root tablet as mobile :
Acer Liquid Metal
Acer A100, A200, A500
HTC (compatible with more than 50 models)
Huawei (lots of models)
Lenovo (lots of models)
Motorola (lots of models)
Samsung (lots of models)
Sony Ericsson (lots of models)
Zte (lots of models)
As I say the list of brands and compatible models and the version of Android that serves each of them is very extensive, and it is necessary to go through its website to check compatible models.
How to Use UnlockRoot
This software allows you to root any mobile with just one click in a few minutes. Here I will tell you how to use UnlockRoot to get Root permissions on your mobile.
- First, you must have your USB cable on hand.
- It is strictly necessary to download and install the USB drivers of your Android device since otherwise, this tool could not recognize the connected device.
- You must download Unlock Root for Android from the link above.
- You must enable the option of USB Debugging on your mobile. This is very easy to do, go to the Settings menu > Developer Options > USB Debugging, you can enable Developer Options from Settings > About the device by pressing five times on Compilation Number.
- Now you must connect the mobile to the computer with the USB cable.
- The next step is to run the UnlockRoot tool and click on the Root button, and this will start the rooting process that will not last more than two minutes. When finished, you must restart your mobile.
Once you have rooted your device, you can install all the apps you want and ask for root rights, as well as remove apps pre-installed by the manufacturer, install custom ROMs and even overclock the CPU of your device, which is why I recommend downloading Unlock Root for Android and enjoy all these benefits.
Wrapping Up: UnlockRoot
As easy as installing this tool and connect your Android on the PC, you can root your Android quickly.
Do you use this tool before and it works for your device? Let me know in the comments section.